Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday Morning - A channel trade with a death cross

Gator's Chart of the Day: FIO
Fuison-IO is approaching an interesting point on the chart.  It could be that both the impending death cross and price hitting the lateral support line (white) will occur simultaneously.  I'm still holding a few January calls that I picked up on November 20th for a trade up to the 200 day.  So why didn't I sell them when it hit its head and started back down?  Well I did sell almost all I had but these were just back in a corner and I was focused on other things (like FSLR. lol)

The stock is not at a right here right now point but you may want to set an alert.  I am expecting it to bounce from 21.30 but I won't be adding until I see the bounce.  If it fails I'll cuss and dump the last of those calls.  If it does bounce I'll re-load and look for a move back to the 200 day and maybe higher.