Monday, January 9, 2012

Introduction to Blogging from a technophobe

Good evening, everyone.
I am going to begin by confessing that I did not have a VCR until the early 90's. Network television had nothing worth saving and I was too financially conservative (read 'broke') to pay for it. The clock on it blinked the entire time it remained in my possession. I do not have a phone with 'apps' and I have never played "Angry Birds". This should give you some quick insight into the fact that I am NOT a 'maven' as outlined in the bestseller "Tipping Point".
What I am though is a student. A student of the market. Every day I try to learn more about the market, but no matter how much I learn, I will always still be a student.
Oh, I'll cut the BS. I'm an arrogant feisty ^@(&#!+ that felt I could do a better job of managing money than the sorry ass professionals that I had entrusted with it for years!!!!!!!!! Amen.